Unreal Gaming Developer
Remote | Job ID: 0282
Onward Play has a popular rising gaming client seeking programmers and developers. Must have a passion for development, design, game systems and innovation.
- Problem solving, eye for detail, technical feature and systems savvy
- Must collab with designers, developers, engineers, copywriters, senior leaders, audio and other gaming generalists
- Must do quality assurance and debugging
- Must have feature ideas to test and implement in game development
- Must know how to maintain game systems
- Unreal, Visual Studio, C++ and other scripting languages
- Great with math, data and analytics
- Strong communicator (written and oral)
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter, passionate about gaming and industry insights
What are you waiting for…send in your application so we can get started!