Remote | Job ID: 0247
Onward Play is looking for a Unity3D Game Developer. This role is remote due to Covid-19. Popular game house is looking of an experienced designer with chops in Mac or PC Games / Apps, Web Apps, Mobile Apps. 2D and 3D Experience preferred.
- Develop features, gather data, gather requirements, testing, debugging code, problem solving
- Ability to work with other game developers, designers, content, animators, engineers, audio, production teams
- Must be able to design apps from inception to completion
- Must know how to handle client and server code
- Monitor performance and optimize client and server side code, for real time actions.
- Minimum 1–year experience with Unity3D and C# scripting
- Strong sense for textures, game logic, server communication, scripting, data collection, animation, GUI styles, user session management, statistical analyses
Self-starter as well as strong communicator / collaborator
- Strong passion for gaming, ability to keep up with game developments, trends, programs and standards
- Knowledge of Android & iPhone game development
- Ability to learn new tools and systems
Sound like you? Apply today to learn more about this role!