3D Artist (Gaming)
Remote | Job ID: 0235
Onward Play has a client looking for an experienced 2D/3D Designer & Animator. You’ll work in a creative, dynamic, and stable working environment. We want you to help us build a new standard for 2D and 3D animation with modern technological advancements to drive growth.
Our 2D/3D designer & animators should possess the ability to dive into a project at any stage. Furthermore, a desirable candidate should have the skills to design and then animate creative projects until completion.
The ideal candidate should be versatile enough to collaborate with other team members and work independently. Simultaneously, animators who design must have the skills to coordinate with a leading team at any given time.
- Work with 2D/3D modeling teams and other Animators to improve the quality of animation.
- Continuously practice objective judgment to examine performance in different areas.
- Showcase a broad range of animation and designing skills.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of animation to deploy best practices.
- Finish required project milestones and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Computer Art, or related field
- Well-established 2D & 3D capabilities
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Maya 3D experience
- Understanding of game designing and animation techniques
- Extensive knowledge of themes, color palettes, and user interface
- 3D modeling, animation, lighting, rendering, and shading skills
- Understand the past and current dynamics of 2D/3D animation principles
- Visual imagination to create compelling designs and animate
- Thorough understanding to create visual compositions
- Demonstrate technical and creative proficiency to solve designing and animation issues
Think you’ve got what it takes? Then don’t hesitate to apply for the remote position!